We have had our baby! Lucy Kate was born on Saturday morning. We are so excited to have her here. Everything went really well with the labor and delivery. She was a healthy 8 lbs. 12 oz. The kids were so excited to have her join us. When we got home they were cheering at the door. It was cute. They have all been really great so far. We are so blessed to have 4 healthy kids.
provo city center temple
12 years ago



7 comments:
Such cute pictures!!! Where did you find that shirt?? It's perfect.
Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!
Congratulations!! She is so pretty! Ang you look great too!
I made the shirt Debi. It is my little tribute to Lucy. :)
Reba- How are you? I haven't heard from you in awhile!
Congratulations! I'm glad everything went so well.
Amy, Congrats! I got your blog address from Summer. Lucy is adorable and I love the name. Hope all is well in good ol' Utah!
We love Lucy, too.
Post a Comment