Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Makeover Monday



Planning to redo the kitchen- well- at least paint it.



p.s. I love wallpaper- sadly, Rob does not.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Love all your fab colors though!!! But if this is the wallpaper you are choosing - I do love that too! Love love love damask and vintage shabby chic! Have fun!

lindie said...

you know!! Wallpaper is totally making a comeback!! I do really like the one you have chosen and does it really matter that Rob doesn't like it. In my house I do whatever I want!!! Just do it. It will grow on him!! I'm such a BRAT!!!

Suz said...

Oooh I really like the color and I think that it must run in the family with the wallpaper because I really don't like it either. I like the design that you've chosen, but have never been big on putting it on the walls. Love you and hope everything goes well today!!

Erin H said...

You can be my decorating inspiration :)! I love that wallpaper!

summer said...

DO the wallpaper! I am dying to do a damask wallpaper in my bedroom. But we have textured walls and Loron says we would have to sand them down and mud them and he is not very excited about it, so we will see!! I just want to put it on the wall you see as you walk in, and it would have the headboard against it, so we will see. I am debating between doing that or painting some giant chrysanthemums on the wall that are just a little darker in color. I think I am goin with a pale yellow and french grey with lots of white... what do you think? I feel so indecisive.