Catching up....
Warning to ALL- late nights with (10) 8 year-old girls requires A LOT of energy. HOLY!





My uber trendy Halle is all into owls right now. So that was the theme she wanted (Night Owl Party). Check out the cute necklace she got from Jaclyn. I wish I had a picture of the owl shirt my friend Kim made her- so cute. I have super crafty friends- so Halle definately benefitted from that :)
Oh and you know we got jiggy with "Just Dance" (by far my favorite wii game) I can't beat Aleesha- but I can beat a bunch of 8 year olds. :)


3 comments:
Glad to finally see an update...kind of makes me think that I should do something with mine!! I absolutely love the Princess and the Frog cake. I so wish that you lived closer...I would hire you to do all of Ava's birthday cakes. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Especially Lucy. They are all so cute. You need to post next about the baptism. Please.
So are you going to share your new cake secrets...I know I need all of the help I can get. You look fabulous, as always. Everyone is growing up so fast! I love your owls so dang cute, Sophie had owl cupcakes on her bday too! Hoep all is well. Miss you!
i am behind it seems in my blog reading...love your eater outfits...your family is so beautiful!!! and love the cake...and owls and - sigh - everything!
Post a Comment