The cake was the coolest..and I do know that Spencer had a huge bowl of blue jello that he was ultra excited about. He very well could have cleaned up the ocean all by himself. (knowing Spence.)
Happy Birthday to Mya...I am the most terrible aunt and didn't even call her on her birthday!! It looks like you guys had so much fun though...the cake is awesome Amy and Mya looks adorable.
4 comments:
We had a great time at Mya's party! Thanks for inviting us.
That cake was awesome. I am wondering who ate the "ocean" afterwards?
The cake was the coolest..and I do know that Spencer had a huge bowl of blue jello that he was ultra excited about. He very well could have cleaned up the ocean all by himself. (knowing Spence.)
Happy Birthday to Mya...I am the most terrible aunt and didn't even call her on her birthday!! It looks like you guys had so much fun though...the cake is awesome Amy and Mya looks adorable.
Post a Comment