Sunday, November 11, 2007

Needing to Paint Something!


So I am thinking that I want to paint our front door. Any suggestions for the color? I was thinking red, green, Halle suggested orange. Maybe black?

4 comments:

abby said...

I want a house right now solely so I can paint my door green. Black is good too. Or mustard yellow? Bright red is awesome too.

Wendy said...

I love black doors (they look cool), but have to say that I would never have one again. It shows EVERYTHING (as in, never really looks clean, even after I have just washed it), and gets SO hot in the summertime. I wish we had a plain wood door.

Red might be really nice with your color of house. Maybe a dark brown?

Wendy said...

OK--I think you should do mustard yellow. Look at my friend's front door (her brick looks similar to yours):

http://persimmonandpink.com/index.php?p=407&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Scroll down to the last photo.

Their house is SO cute inside and out!

Suz said...

Please don't do mustard yellow Amy...there's got to be a better color then that. Personally I really like black or if you pick the right color red that would be nice.