So we just got back from our trip to Canada. It was great--
This trip was all about Susan :) We were there to celebrate a special day for her. She went through the temple on Saturday and it was HORRIBLE weather but it could not have been a more beautfiul day. It was perfect. Seriously perfect.
(It looked different though- covered in snow with snow drifts, wind and gray skies :)

(It looked different though- covered in snow with snow drifts, wind and gray skies :)It was really so nice to spend a relaxing week with not a lot to do :) I took advantage of the time and made these--
(attach to a ribbon and you have an easy and cute way to hang your Christmas cards)-- I might even make magnets out of them... so many things you could do with them
We had a "Christmas Eve" party with cousins, Aunts, Uncles and grandparents.
It was really great to visit with everyone and the kids did an impromptu talent show that was... umm, funny :)
jax refused to participate. I guess he is already too cool for stuff like that :(
It was -26 degrees F when we left Canada at 10 am this morning. So it is nice to be back to +26 degree weather :) We came back to a shoveled driveway thanks to Hallie M- THanks Hallie M!!!


9 comments:
I'm glad you had a relaxing week - now it's back to work:)
Ahhh...I had such a great time with you guys and so happy that you were able to share in my special day!! I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Love you and glad you made it home safe.
Welcome back! We missed your bright smiling face in RS! We also missed Rob's SS lessons. Glad you guys had a great time and were able to travel safely.
-Melissa
Glad you had a great trip. Glad you are home too! Yikes about the weather!
Yeah your home... I've been wanting your wassle(?) recipe plus the peace of mind knowing you guys are home safe.
Congrats to Susan!! What an exciting event. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
d
Amy,
How are you. I found you on Summer's blog. Your family is beautiful. Hope you guys are well. Where are you living now? We are in Southern Az for now. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Thanks for the wassail recipe - Love ya!
I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas Aim! We love you
(BTW, your link to me is actually a link to someone else.) ;-)
Post a Comment