Thursday, November 5, 2009

Celebrating...

Mya's Birthday!


We celebrated by going out to dinner (we were going to go to Tepanyaki and on the way Mya changed her mind- Carl's Jr.- oh well.) And we went bowling then had Hello Kitty cupcakes (store bought- are you proud?)

Mya had a huge carnival party a few weeks ago.


This is the cake/cupcakes I made for her party. There were so many pictures that I will have to do a seperate post another time to highlight that huge affair.


And we are celebrating....

An officially potty trained Lucy!!! Yeah! Two days with no accidents (bed time and naps too) !!! So it took 3 days- looks like she is going to take after Jax and Halle - easy to potty train. No more diapers- wow- ever!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Mya! You are such a cutie pie.

YEAH Lucy! Good girl!

Krista said...

Congratulations No more diapers!!!!

Jenny Kapp said...

Tamenaki and Carls Jr are almost the same thing right?? I envy the no diaper mode! Such cute kids!

Kristi said...

Amy
I think Mya's birthday cake is my favorite one out of all the ones you've done so far, very cute..

Erin H said...

I'm so impressed with your "party throwing" abilities! It's awesome.