I know- don't fall off your chair- I am actually posting Halloween only ONE day after the holiday. I know- I am surprised too.
We had a great time!
Here are the highlights:
Halle went to a friend party- this is Hallie M's cute costume. Thanks J- saved me tons of time!
All dressed up for the annual Wren party- always a BLAST :)

My Halloween tree- can't quite get a good picture of it.


decorations

I made a silouhette of a witch- it is in an old 22x24 frame- so that was a fun and really cheap project.

Mya as a Fairy Queen for her Preschool party with her witches hats and broomsticks treats


Halloween night

Aubree and Lucy

BFFs (if you ask Lucy who her best friend is- she always says "Aubree") :)

Our decorated trunk

Fam picture- Zorros and Senoritas and a devil :)
5 comments:
Love all these pics...can't say enough about all of them. So glad you snapped that picture of the two little girls...so cute! And I really love your tree! Its my fav of your decorations!
love, love, love all the costumes and so happy that you posted so soon!! Amy I love your hair...is it super short now? And Halle did you lose a tooth?
I love your witch. As always, you are oh so talented!
Super cute pics! I also love you Halloween tree. You always go all out Aim! Great job!
Yep, you never cease to amaze! Did you make the girls red skirts? You all look so great. Love your short hair, maybe I should be as daring. Hope all is well, we are down to two week appointments. The birthday cake was awesome as well!
Post a Comment