Friday, October 9, 2009

What the Crap?

Sorry to be so political- but I was seriously bugged by this


OBAMA WINS NOBEL PEACE PRIZE


Why? What has he done to deserve such a renowned and honorable award? The Nobel Peace Prize has been given to many "greats" throughout history.
Even Obama was surprised and said "To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who've been honored by this prize, men and women who've inspired me and inspired the entire world through their courageous pursuit of peace"
That's for cetain. Oh well- nothing is what is used to be anymore.

6 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

They gave it to Al Gore a few years ago too. I guess it isn't as prestigious as it used to be!

Erin H said...

Totally agreed! This guy is making a mockery out of so many institutions - including our country. In my little opinion! :)

abby said...

very VERY strange, i agree.

(but i'm glad it brought you out of your blogging hiatus. :)

Kim said...

I had to just laugh Amy...thought you gave up blogging and got so excited to jump to your blog...not disappointed, just surprised. I totally agree though...I was like "WHAT!??" Really, what had he done that merits this?

Suz said...

I don't even live in the US and I was so irritated by that. He hasn't done anything that would merit an award like that!!

Suz said...

I'm sick of looking at his face!! :) Could you please update!! haha