
$20 at the DI
I spruced up the guest bedroom in April- now we just need some visitors. Any takers? mom, dad?
We even have towels that say "guest"- my friend Wendy embroirdered (sp?) them for me.

I painted this for the wall

and I think I am going to paint a large aqua rectangle on the tan wall behind the picture.
11 comments:
yay! a post! the room looks wonderful. i love the towel idea.
You are so talented, I've attempted to distress furniture numerous times and I continue to fail, great job!
Wish that we could be those guests, but don't think it's going to happen anytime this year!! Room looks great though!! I need to see pics from the wedding, so if you have them downloaded you should send them my way. Thanks and love you!!
Amy, you're great at this decorating stuff - I should have you apply your talents to my house! Looks great!
I love how you take something plain and make it look amazing! Great job!
So pretty Amy! Keep the posts comin'!
b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.
glad your back.
Will you come teach me how to do that?
I have several things that could use a little paint job.
p.s. I'd love to come sleep over in your guest bedroom!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG WOMAN! ;-)
Love ya. Miss ya.
YOu need to update your blog and put pics of Mexico up:) Hope things are going good..
I will definitely come visit you! :-)
Post a Comment