I finally got something posted. I had to go buy another camera cord after looking for mine for a month. So I got the camera photos uploaded. The first thing I wanted to post was Halle's Tea Party which was busy-making :) But almost magical! I can't help myself- I adore these girly things. No wonder we have 3 girls.



I posted a few of the girls from the party- hope their parents don't mind.



I loved the chairs :)









Halle got "Elizabeth" (she named her) for her birthday and Elizabeth sleeps with her EVERY night. Apparently Elizabeth's birthday is coming up soon- June 4th according to her mother, Halle. So I guess I better make a tiny cake for a tiny girl pretty soon.
What a great friend Jaclyn is to come and help me like this- thanks
girl!
I mean it Jaclyn- thanks for being there and keeping me sane.
We painted nails
We decorated hats
And had tea of course (pink hot chocolate)



Some how I missed taking a picture of my most favorite tea cup. Oh well.
The gift bags were all different- just like the tea cups. But mostly the same too.
These babies had pink tic-tacs in them
Here is a mother that adores her daughter (seriously)
Jax must have felt the need to be a boy and get all muddy after all that girly girlness suffocated him :)
One day there will be one for you too little Lucy.
Rob took Mya, Jax and Lucy to McDonald's during the party. Halle didn't seem to miss the Happy Meal that they got. But Mya has informed Halle that her birthday party will be just 4 and 5 year olds- 'no 7- year- olds allowed'.
Okay- so now I want to know if it would be cheesy to have a tea party for my friends- no seriously- I want to bring them back- big hats and all!
Okay- so now I want to know if it would be cheesy to have a tea party for my friends- no seriously- I want to bring them back- big hats and all!


15 comments:
I am so glad you posted pictures...what a fun tea party! What beautiful creations and cake Amy, seriously. Halle looked like she had such a fun day! The tea cups - I love them and Kailey brought back such adorable favors! Thanks for your time in making it fabulous. And no...for the record. I love big hats, flowers and parties - even for grown-up girls!
heavens to betsy, that party looks amazing. seriously, a little girl's dream.
and i would really really really love to have a tea party! i was telling jamie i want to take everyone to the beehive tea room one of these days. it's supposed to be cool.
GORGEOUS!
An adult tea party would be cool. ;-)
i sooo should have been there. dang bees!
sign me up for the tea party, for sure.
d
You did such an amazing job Amy...well worth all the hard work that went into it!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I think that a grown up tea party would be so much fun...bring it back.
What a lucky, lucky girl that Halle is to have such an amazing mother! Seriously, where do you come from? That may be the cutest tea party ever.
How fun, you need to go into the party business, your fantastic. I am not going to show my girls, they will wonder why I don't do their party's like that!
That was darling! So cute! Great idea to have tea parties. Who doesn't like to get glammed up and go out!
Amy-looks like an amazing party. Your girls are lucky to have such a fun creative mom!
Amy....whoa. Talented. Can I take just get muddy with Jax?
Do ya think you got enough pictures of the party? :)
Tell me the time and place and I'll be there for the grown-up girls tea party. I'll even help. I'm getting really excited about this, so I hope you weren't just saying that to say it.
No- I am not just saying it. I want to do one next spring and have a garden tea party, I think it would be great fun.
And thanks for the compliments :) I love girly stuff. It is so much fun. I did a princess party for Halle once that was CrAzY!!! But it is great fun planning it all.
I would do another tea party soon- but lately all I want to do is take a nap. I wouldn't want it to get too hot either. So I think next Spring would be perfect. So keep your eyes out for a lovely hat and we can plan a date.
Update your blog.
hey, when are you heading to Canada?? I am sure you already have everything ready, since you never procrastinate! But, I was in Gapkids and they have the cutest purple skirts for the girls. Just thought I would let you know. Can't wait to share a super delish slurpee with you guys!
Wow holy cuteness! I can't believe how amazing that little party looked! How fun. You could publish that in some magazine for sure.
Post a Comment