Sunday, April 19, 2009

Favorite cake of the week











I made this cake for my nephew for his birthday last Sunday. He LOVES PB&J sandwhiches and eats one everyday of his life- so I thought this would be the perfect cake. Made us all have a good laugh. It just looked like a giant PB&J sandwhich.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome cake Amy! You are so good! Now I want to see pics of Halle's b-day...Kailey had such a great time and loves all her fun things you sent home with them! Thank you!!!

Suz said...

I agree with Kim...we need to see pictures of Halle's party!! I love the PB&J cake. I'm sure that you were sad to cut into it.

abby said...

you forgot to mention that it was soooooo delicious!

Jenny Kapp said...

You are amazing! I would have never even had the idea to do such a creative cake!

Anonymous said...

that was one of our very favorites! i got my camera out yesterday and was showing it to friends- they were amazed! (we also showed frog and monkey cakes. they were a hit.)

thank you for such awesome bday treats!

d

Aleesha said...

That cake is hilarious. You never cease to amaze!

Diana said...

Love the cake - but so anxious to see pics from the tea party. I heard it was a hit!

Wendy said...

You've been awfully quiet lately ...

summer said...

That one really does take the cake! So much fun!! Hope all is well, we had such a good time with you guys. Thanks.