Debi and I took my sister and sister-in-law out for their March birthdays- it was super fun and the place we went was SO adorable. It is called Dear Lizzy. Think girliest store/cafe you could possibly imagine. It was great. We haven't done a girl lunch thing before (not sure why) -- it was super fun to get together.
provo city center temple
12 years ago


8 comments:
That's a great picture! Good to see you all together. Save me a cake!
it was so much fun!!! thank you. i'm glad you took pictures. i could use a cupcake and a dizzy lizzy right now. :)
Looks yummy for sure! Where is it?
I'm with Jenny - where is this scrumptious find? Looks like you had a great time!
Thanks again ladies. Next time Jamie is up, we need to take her too.
Amy, will you please email me that first photo?
The atomsphere there Looks much more pleasing to the eye then our fine dining at Sams:) Though I would never trade the company - it was fun running into you guys- the kids thought it was GREAT having lunch with your kiddo's. I'm with Jenny and Kim - where is this place? Looks so girlie and fun.
Those drinks are delicious!!
It's in Highland- so quite the drive my friends from SW- but it would be worth it sometime... :)
Post a Comment