Just warning you, I am so ready for our ugly sweater contest- Christmas 2010. Better be there girls. I am so going to win- I just bought a sweater for $3.03. You know if a Christmas sweater is still available in March- it has to be ugly. he he he- I was laughing all the way to the register. :)
provo city center temple
12 years ago



7 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of this event!
Now that is one hot sweater.
Oh my gosh!! I totally want to have this party. Shana had this party and her and her husband both won. She posted it on her blog a while ago. Hilarious!!!
Post again soon so we don't have to keep looking at that creepy guy! :)
d
Ooh you busy girl! Your cakes look so fun! Mexico looks awesome, so gald you guys had such a fun time! By the way I am coveting your red suit, and the way you look in it! Sorry if that was just weird! Hope you get feeling better soon. We are headed to Utah at the end of the month...want some visitors??
Amy,
I got your blog off of Aleesha's. I was wondering if you would consider doing the south weber days little miss and baby pageant this year. As you probably know Aleesha did it the last two and we need to find someone to be in charge. I thought of you.... I know we don't know each other well, but you are so cute and super talented and would do a great job! Let me know and I can call you to talk further. Email me at kjk_keyes@hotmail.com
Sorry, I didn't really tell you who I was I just realized. This is Kendell's mom, Jen. We are the chair people for South Weber Days this year
Post a Comment