Monday, March 16, 2009

On a happier note...

I uploaded all the pictures from mycamera and decided to share some of them...
Moms and Muffins


Preggo cake for cute neighbor

cake for Lincoln :)

My cute niece, Beth braded Halle's hair- it was amazing! She is SOOO talented.

Pinewood Derby- third place :)



Aleesha's 30th b-day


birthday cake for Kim

10 comments:

Suz said...

Holy amazing Amy!! You did such a great job on all of the cakes and I can't wait to see what Halle's will look like. I wish that I was there for my birthday!!

Diana said...

Can I hire you for Monson's 2nd B-day and order that exact same Frog cake? Monson is my little frog boy- it would make the cutest little theme. YOu are so talented and just looking at those cakes make my mouth water - I love the taste of fondent.

Erin H said...

I'm amazed and jealous of your cake talent - so cute!

abby said...

ooh, the yellow daisies one is my favorite. so pretty!

linda said...

Wow, did you do all those cakes? So pretty! Come to Az and decorate mine. love ya!

Kim said...

You are super talented..and super nice to share that talent! Thanks for the cake - it was cute AND delicious!

Mandy D said...

Hi Amy, I just found your blog through Susan's(sorry for blog hopping) but I had to quickly write and tell you how incredibly talented you are. I was so impressed with those cakes, you are seriously amazing! Also, sorry to hear about your health. My family has a lot of thyroid problems so I have seen how frustrating it can be. I really hope you get feeling better soon.

Mandy

Aleesha said...

Fun pictures! Do you ever do anything besides decorate cakes?! You are amazing.

By the way, sorry about the whole thyroid thing. My mom dealt with that for a long time, so I kind of know how crappy it is for you. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Amy said...

Thanks guys! I do enjoy cake decorating and I just got hired to do a cake in September for a wedding of 150-250 guests. I am actually excited. The bride has fun taste- it should be a good. Cakes/cupcakes are a stress reliever/fun activity that I enjoy. But I decided I won't do more than one cake a month so that I never get sick of it. So I guess I am booked in September :) Thanks for all the kind thoughts and wishes with my thyroid. i feel bad for venting. I had a bad day. I have good and bad days and all in all life is great. So I will be just fine. I don't love my doctor and I think that is half the frustration. Anywho- thanks!!!

Amy said...

P.S.
Thanks Linda...
And Mandy- does this mean I can look at your blog?