Dear Abby,
Happy Belated Birthday. (I am sorry I missed it). I am so sorry I have been a bad sister-in-law and have neglected keeping you updated on our lives. So I am repenting and giving you the gift of blogging for your birthday present. I promise for the next year to blog once a week (even if they are the lamest posts ever). I am blogging for you- I know how much it means to you since you are so very far away. We miss you guys so much! I know our sweet family in the great white north will benefit from your birthday present too. So here is an update since you left. We celebrated New Years Eve- (put those puff balls to good use :)
Lucy had to get stitches. WE were at a Jazz game when Halle called me and dramatically told me that Lucy cut her head open. Needless to say- We had a fabulous babysitter who handled everything so well and good neighbors who made us feel very loved. So here she is at 3 am just after getting back from the hospital.
provo city center temple
12 years ago


7 comments:
Even though I'm not Abby I was very happy to see the update and get caught up on your world in Utah. Poor little Lucy...although she still looks happy and cute as can be even with stitches in her head. I can't believe how grown up all the kids look...super cute!!
Amazing how you fit so much in one post! I want to see Easter pics so I will patiently (or not) wait for you promised March. I love seeing your blog too...it is so happy and cheery!
btw...i guess u know i am no doctor with abilities to tell if one needs stitches or not. sorry...i am glad she has healed up so good though and as cute as ever!
oh, this makes me happy! thank you, amy! all of the cakes are so beautiful (even the bacon!) and the doctor's coat is awesome. and i'm sad for poor little lucy. and i miss you all so much. thank you, thank you!
You are a brave women committing to a weekly post, good luck me friend. I look forward to seeing all the fun and every so clever things you are always up to. How did Hallie's room turn out?
Everything you do is pretty much perfect. I have decided to quit trying to compete...ahh I feel much better now, like a weight has been lifted off of my no-nearly-so-creative shoulders. I too looke forwad to the regular posts!
Very cool blog Amy. I don't really blog much.... kind of busy. But I stumbled on to your blog from my wife's blog.
Post a Comment