Monday, March 8, 2010

Team Ian


I just finished the Host and I liked it better than twilight. Seriously. I think in terms of fictional characters I would choose Ian over Jacob or Edward (any day of the week). Some may think this is blasphemy....

7 comments:

abby said...

i can't remember much about that book but i remember liking it! and i remember the cave...

Aleesha said...

I loved that book! Did you know they're making it into a movie? (Of course. Every good book gets made into a movie these days). And my opinion on the Ian thing... to each their own, whatever floats your boat, whatever rings your bell, everyone likes something else on pizza, whatever's your cup of tea, etc. etc.

Jenny Kapp said...

Loved that book! I fall in lovewith a lot of characters!!

Kim said...

That was one of my favs too. I read it a second time just a few weeks ago and you get so much more out of it then the first time...so interesting!!!

Anonymous said...

never read it- but if i had to have a 'team', it would be 'team fitzwilliam'- all the way. :)

d

Melissa Cheney said...

I really enjoyed the Host as well, Amy. The concept was a little more out there for me and I'm NOT a SciFi girl at all but still really enjoyed it. I should read it again like Kim said; I'll probably get more out of it a second time around...

Also, with all the new gals moving in, many mentioned how much they love reading. Is your book group pretty full? Should I start up another or should we just join up with yours? Let me know...

-Melissa

Jody said...

I agree that it is better than Twilight. I hope they have decent actors in the movie.