Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snail Mail

My cute niece Elle- loves snails apparently :) All she wanted for Christmas was a stuffed snail- her parents looked high and low with zero luck. I found out about all this on Christmas day. So I vowed as soon as things settled a bit I was going to make her one. So here she is after recieving her precious package in the mail :) Isn't she a doll? She named her snail Lilly. Now Elle and Lilly are BFFs.

7 comments:

abby said...

oh my gosh, how cute! and how darling is elle for wanting that?!

Kim said...

cute cute cute! what a great aunt you are! i love it. seriously...we need to just get a bunch of us together and have a crafty night or something. i need help with an apron so bad! i love this!

Wendy said...

How cute Amy. And Elle is ADORABLE!

Diana said...

I'm with Kim, lets get together for a crafty night. I love your creativity. Loved your CubScout cake last night. Kent and I shared a piece, he ate the cake and I ate all the fondant - yummy!

Anonymous said...

so so cute. it turned out so good!

debi

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

Amy...can't begin to describe what this meant to us...a deep sense of appreciation for your generous thoughts and actions. A flood of memories brought back to me of Barbara's and Roberta's generosity towards me as a child. Thanks.

J.

Amy said...

Love you Jarret