We have a little kleptomaniac in our family. The last few times we have been shopping Mya has shoved things in her pockets or her purse or she just carries it out. I have caught her with pens, candy, and anything else that is eye level. We walked out of the mall the other day and as I was loading her and Lucy in the car I realized she stole a lipgloss from Victoria Secret and a few pens from Express (the pens they provide to sign your receipt). Then tonight we were walking out of Express and something fell out of her coloring book that "mall Santa" had given her. It was a shiny gold gift card. The crazy thing is that she hid it inside of her book and then when it came out she acted like she had never seen it and she pretended like she hadn't taken it. That is the scary part. I am going to have to keep my eyes on this one.
provo city center temple
12 years ago


5 comments:
That's crazy! She's pretty smart. :)
smart in a good way? :)
Oh- Good luck with that one. I have a niece that still has problems with that and it started when she was really young. Let's hope Mya's bout passes quickly.
One of the many joys of parenthood. :)
Seriously so funny...I can't stop laughing!! I can just picture it now. I love you Mya.
Mya--you naughty little girl! ;-) Good thing you are so darn cute. ;-)
Post a Comment