Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some Highlights of Christmas Eve










We had a great Christmas (I will post about Christmas Day soon). Christmas Eve we spent at my mom's with family and we were able to see Jarret and Jamie. It had been far too long since we had seen them last, so it was great. I got to meet Elle- she is too cute! And we saw Eli again.














The kids performed the Nativity- Good job kiddos! The boys were great sports- Thanks P, S and B for being so kind about doing the nativity.











Rob was able to exert some manliness as all the guys arm wrestled. Rob came out the victor! Fun for all :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Where are the highlights from Christmas?!

abby said...

Looks so fun! The nativity idea is great.

Amy said...

I haven't posted Christmas day yet. I need to figure out how to load the pictures with my new camera :)