... Miss Lucy is 11 mos (as of Saturday)
In honor of her closing in on 1 --
I thought I would play that age old name game
L- lovely- she is cute -you have to admit...
U- unbelievable- this girl has NO fear. When Jax and Halle were babies- they were afraid of the vacuum, (Halle would cry), Mya didn't cry but she stayed away, Lucy- not only does she NOT cry- she goes after the vacuum and I have to be careful not to get her fingers
C- crazy and cute- she is so LOUD-- she has found her set of pipes and she uses them to full advantage (the crazy part), cute- because she has SO much personality. She is truly funny.
Y- why not? You know- I fear that someday soon Mya and Lucy are going to take over...
What's not to LoVe about LuCy? oh yeah- she is Definately a Daddy's GiRl!
provo city center temple
12 years ago


3 comments:
Your baby is getting so big! She is definitely cute though!
I love Lucy too!! She's got so much personality already, but that's what makes her sooo cute!!
Lucy is a cutie! I can't believe it's almost been a year. Time flies.
d
Post a Comment