I have a song for each of my kids. it is their bedtime song, their comfort song and each of them knows and (I think) loves their song.
Jax- Godspeed (dixie chicks) It fits him perfectly
Halle- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes- perfect for a princess
Mya- The Second Star to the Right-- I had chosen "Baby Mine" from Dumbo and she changed her song during her Peter Pan fetish- it fits Mya to change her song. She is all her own person and is not swayed easily by others.
and now we come to Lucy- I have narrowed it down to this one. Check it out here. I'll admit that I thought of Narnia as we chose Lucy's name- and this clip was especially appealing to me. You must watch this- it really is great...



7 comments:
Rocky votes for this song. He was fussy & when I clicked on the link & listened to that song he calmed right down.
I have different bedtime songs for each of my kids to. Although I didn't put as much thought into my songs as you did. Maya's song is also Baby Mine.
Such a sweet song. Really pretty. I don't think I had heard that before! I love all the songs you have picked - so sweet!
Love it...actually love the whole soundtrack from Narnia. Great toes, by the way..did you do them yourself and of course I LOVE the polka dot plates...a girl after my own heart!
That's a keeper... the song is precious and to have it named "lucy's lullabye" makes it perfect. Thanks for sharing - I loved it. Do you already have it memorized?
Do you sing too? I love each kid having their own song. It wraps up and stores so many of the emotions of having that one child in one sweet song. ANd it will last forever. You're a sweet mom amy!
Thanks Natalie! I am so glad you like the song everyone!
P.s. Don't I look hot in my profile picture? Hot and immodest.
Post a Comment