Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's About TiMe!

I am finally posting. I was informed today (by three people) that my blogging is lacking to say the least and each of them requested photos and a new post. So here goes- (a little late) but Happy Independence! We went to the parade in Lewiston for the 4th. It was small town fun. Notice cute Lucy clapping for the parade.
This is a photo of the kids in front of our chintzy hotel room. Awful- nasty room. At least the sheets smelled of bleach.

This is us in front of the Fat Boy Factory- tasty treats inside!!!


I saw this and thought Jaclyn would appreciate it. :)

This post is dedicated to Ruth (mom), who helped me remember the real importance of blogging. It's all about keeping the Canadian folk informed of the cute grandkids. :)

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your hair short Amy!

Cute pics--it looks like you guys had a fun time.

Diana said...

Listen to your mom - she is right. That's why I blog, I love staying connected with friends and family all over the world. I love your countdown until Jax's baptism. We will be there:)

Amy said...

Thanks Wendy!

I am glad you'll make it to the baptism Diana!

Suz said...

Very cute pictures and I agree with mom too...it's the only way us Canadian folk can stay connected. I love your hair Amy and Halle's is super cute as well. :)

Erin said...

Way adorable family! Mya and Zach were too dang cute Sunday. I know you get sick of me saying it but I just have never seen a cuter little set of friends! When Mya came into Primary and walked up to Zach to say hi, his whole face lit up and he immediately began looking for where the two of them could sit together. They are both just so darn adorable.

Alycia said...

cute hair cut!!Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Lewiston as in Cache Valley? My old stomping grounds. Your hair looks so cute and the pictures of your family are precious. You can tell how much your kids just adore you.