I suppose the Canadians celebrate Canada day as independence from England? Somehow they did it without going to war. :)
I probably should have done something special for my sweet Canadian boy- maybe next year I'll make him a cake.
I suppose the Canadians celebrate Canada day as independence from England? Somehow they did it without going to war. :)
I probably should have done something special for my sweet Canadian boy- maybe next year I'll make him a cake.
Posted by Amy at 10:55 PM
5 comments:
Happy Canada Day Rob!
Glad to see you out celebrating and with your amazing Canadian sister in law. It was fun running into you and Becky at the mall. Thanks again for Sunday :) Lovin' the strawberry pie!
I protest! Rob's an AMERICAN!
You are correct Jarret- Rob is an American- but he has to remember his heritage- right?
Canadian by way of America. Heritage is most important. I stand corrected.
Post a Comment