Happy Birthday Jax!
Eight years ago- after 17 grueling hours of labor- I was so pleased to welcome little Jax into my arms and into my life. We could not have been happier. He has brought us so much joy- and now our sweet Jax is getting baptized. I think I need to go buy some waterproof mascara!
I need to go take him out and get some photos of him in his suit- it is tradition in our stake to have an 8x10 of the "baptismal candidates". I guess we will have a photo shoot tomorrow.


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Jax! We're so excited for your baptism! :-)
Eight is Great!!! Can't wait to see him all dressed in white:)
the cupcakes turned out cute. it looks like they had fun.
d
Once again, awesome cake!
Thanks Erin!- this one didn't take long- so it was nice. Looking forward to tonight!
Amy, I happened across your blog by accident. What a beautiful family you have. Good luck with the baptism.
Happy birthday Jax!! It looked like you had a great time with your buddies and what an awesome cake. You did a great job Amy!!
Post a Comment