Sunday, July 6, 2008

A plug for blogging

I saw this shirt (on a guy at Walmart) and I thought- maybe he has a blog and no one has ever made a comment :)

7 comments:

abby said...

ha! i want one that says, "i totally stalk your blog."

Sara said...

I always wonder whether I've offended someone and that's why no comments from my droves of readers, or whether I really was that boring. Perhaps it's much simpler: people are just too lazy and really like blog stalking. Who knows.

Erin said...

Love the shirt. I also love your blog.

Jenny Kapp said...

People do like my blog and yours, we're cute!!

laceemo3 said...

I think Craig would love that shirt. FUN StUFF

Wendy said...

I need a blog update! With photos. Please. ;-)

Amy said...

I will indulge Wendy! I got a talking to from L&R and they said they needed pictures of Lucy. They were quite disappointed at my lack of blogging. :)