We had a really fantastic day. Of course you all know that Jax was baptized. It was such an incredible experience for us. He got to have his own baptism- which was lucky . He was able to ask a few family members to participate. I felt so blessed to have such a great family. I love my brothers and sisters and parents- who were so willing to share in our special day. It was so nice to share it with them. I felt so overwhelmed (in a good way). My heart is full.
And then we were able to participate in the little Miss pageant. It was so fun to see all those cute girls up there. I was thrilled when Mya won first in the "Wee Miss" category. And then immediatley worried how Halle would handle Mya winning and not her. But Halle won first attendant in her category. They drew names so it was quite lucky to have them both win. But Halle was disappointed when she discovered that Mya got a tiara and she didn't. (she was bawling actually). And Mya was trying to give her ribbon away and did not want the tiara until she found out Halle wanted it. Oh the drama :) But it was fun and they are both excited to ride on the float (or rather Halle is excited). She is already practicing her wave. :)
Fun times, fun times!
provo city center temple
12 years ago


8 comments:
That is great they both get to be on the float. And I think the shirts turned out really cute- the pink 'at the hop' one you designed.
d
how fun for them! those outfits are so cute.
What a beautiful little family you have! Sounds like you had a super-fun weekend.
We loved being at Jaxon's baptism and being able to spend time together afterward. Thanks.
The girls dresses were so cute and I love their poodle skirts! I'm so happy they each won. :-)
Love ya!
Glad things went well. Great day for everyone!
We love you.
Congrats on the baptism. What a great family experience. As for the pageant - you're welcome! JK! That was fun!
Tell Jaxon congrats! Your girls are so darling can't wait to see them in the parade.
What a special day for Jax!! I wish that I could have been there. The girls are adorable as always.
Post a Comment