I have discovered that I love gardening. Having a home and finishing the yard was a lot of work. But I truly enjoy the rewards. I never really thought I would be one of those old ladies out in the garden all day with nasty clothes on and weird shoes- but I think that may be in my future- or my now. :)
provo city center temple
12 years ago


12 comments:
Everything looks so great!! And look at your bell pepper. So nice. Awesome first year experience!!
d
I sure wish my yard looked that pretty. My flowers look beautiful the first 2 months of the summer because I give them lots of love and attention, but for some reason they die towards the end of summer. Hmmmm, I heard that watering them really seems to help!!! I love looking at your blog- I stayed up really late a week or so ago and looked at tons of old posts. I enjoyed all of it- good stuff!!
Your garden pics look great! Our garden didn't do so well this year. :( I was blaming it on the rocky South Weber soil, but now I'll have to find something else to blame...
Glad you're living the "now". You always amaze me:)
Lovely garden and flowers Aim! I can't wait until we have a place of our own to beautify.
Love ya!
Hi Lindie--your girls are adorable! Wendy
The flower beds look amazing and I can't believe that you can grow cantelope!! I've got a really cute zucchini story that I'll have to tell you when I get there. :)
Sorry Amy, but I have to communicate thru your blog to get to your sis and sis-in-law. Wendy and Debbie when do I get to look at your blogs??? Is it top secret stuff or what? :)
Your flowers are gorgeous and your garden is beautiful. How can you be in the R.S. Pres and not be able to grow zuccini? Well if you need some let me know because our neighbors run from us now because they are afraid we are bringing more zucs or tomatos or squash or broccoli or something else. I'm pretty sure we are suppling the veggies needs of our entire subdivision. I think we get a little over zelous each spring when we plant our garden.
Can I say green thumb? We have a tendency to kill more than cultivate!
Sorry - Chris never logs out after using my computer. One of my pet peeves!!
Our melons croaked, but our pumpkins appear to be trying to take over the world. We've already decided to try and expand our garden next year. I'm just thrilled to live someplace where we can water and don't have to worry about rabbits eating our beautiful flowers.
Your garden looks beautiful...just like everything else you touch...magic fingers I guess. Hope all is well we are now back from Canada and getting into the swing of things with school and soccer I promise to call soon so we can bump heads. Have a good one and hug everyone from us!Hey we might be coming to Utah next month and doing Brigs baptism we would love to have you guys there! I will let you know what ends up happening.
Post a Comment