Sunday, August 10, 2008

Week iN rEviEw

We had a super fun week with Mom and Dad N. -
Monday- Lagoon - went on Colossus and I liked wicked better than Colossus- hands down


Tuesday- Shopping... as much as could be done with kids involved


Wednesday- Cleaned and Laundry (I had to squeeze it into all the fun)


Thursday- Bowling (where Halle beat most of us and I had one of my more pathetic scores- but as usual Rob kicked tail- Halle must take after Rob)

Dinner @ Texas Roadhouse- yummy bread... Tasty ribs...


Friday- Went to Layton- We brought bread for the ducks- played frisbee ... fun in the sun ---


Rob and I went to see Mama Mia late- I loved it - love loved it!


Saturday- Parade- Rode on the float with the girls ... said goodbye to M&D... park for all the SW festivities.
Hmmm... What's so funny?

8 comments:

jaclyn said...

i'm trying to convince joe that he should take me to mama mia on tuesday, will see!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see pics of the float!!! :)

d

Suz said...

Sounds like quite the entertaining week...I'm glad that you guys had such a good time. I'm looking forward to coming down soon!! yay!

Jenny Kapp said...

Looks like you had a great week! Your girls were very cute on the float!

Krista said...

I saw Mama Mia with my mother in law and loved. I liked how I knew most the songs. Anyway Rob would appreciate this, we are in Canada this weekend having a blast. Hope all is well (and our house hasn't burt down or anything)

Diana said...

So glad you took advantage of the free babysitting and went to see Mamma Mia...sorry we bummed out:( Glad you loved it!

Amy said...

Thanks Jenny- of course I thought my girls were cute- but you know- I am biased--
D- the float was super simple- huh Aleesh?
Suz- can't wait to see you!
Jaclyn- I will go with you if Joes won't
Krista- SO glad you've joined the blogging world. Your house is safe and sound--Have fun in Canada!
Diana- I wish you could've gone-- warning though- it has some racey parts.

laceemo3 said...

Looks like you had a fun and Busy Week.