Sunday, August 17, 2008

I laughed so hard- I could barely breathe...


Friday night we went and saw Brian Regan live at Thanksgiving Point. That was AWESOME! If you have not had the pleasure of being acquainted with Brian Regan (comedy)-- then you are in for a treat. We have both of his DVDs. Let me know and you can come over, hang out with Rob and I and enjoy some dang good comedy. I would even pop popcorn for you.

5 comments:

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

Take luck!

Vickie said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw your name - I was so excited, oh how I've missed you!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! Stac doesn't have a blog - I should make her though :) You have to keep in touch it is so good to hear from you!

Diana said...

I'm up for some good clean comic relief and the pleasure of your company... let's plan a date- we will bring rootbeer floats to go with your yummy popcorn:)

Anonymous said...

I've caught myself several times laughing out loud (out of nowhere) at some of the things I can remember. It makes Quincey laugh to see me laugh. :)

I'd like to know more about your projects. What's the banner for? Very cute.

d

summer said...

Ooohh! I can't wait we get to go to his show next weekish...thanks for the tip!!