Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I promise- I am innocent....




9 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness! She couldn't be any cuter! What a little doll! I just want to squeeze her and eat her up!

What a cute outfit, too. I love pink and brown together.

Anonymous said...

So cute Amy!!! And she's growing up so fast.

d

Suz said...

Oh my goodness...she just melts my heart!! I seriously want to book my trip for tomorrow, but I was looking at flights this morning and no luck with coming any time soon...way too $$$. I will keep looking and hopefully come across a good deal!!

Diana said...

Of course she is innocent - can #4 babies doing any wrong?:) She is darling. BTW I love your hair.

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

Like Elle, she is keeping her cards close the "dress" so to speak. But I see beyond it, and for every "she is cute" comment I am honored to receive at Elle's entrance into a room, I have to quickly remind myself that...she is (to my delight) a lit bag of dynamite.

Alycia said...

OH - that just made me laugh out loud because she's so dang cute!!! What a face!

Amy said...

Oh thanks guys! LUcy is blushing :)

laceemo3 said...

I love her cheeks and those cute little lip it just makes me want to squeeze her!!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

She is SO cute!!!