Tuesday, June 10, 2008



Halle had her dance recital at Northridge this last Saturday. It was TRULY adorable. Sorry guys- but I can't help myself- I was loving it. She was so good and made no mistakes in either of her dances. She told me that she LOVED being on stage. The place was packed and the younger dancers go the loudest applause. So she loved that people were clapping for her. She was blowing kisses to the crowd and waving like crazy- I have to say- she is something else. I was always SO SHY when I was younger (still am in some ways). But I love that Halle has such confidence. Now that I have bragged- I will tell you that I make sure my little Halle- with all her confidence and sweetness- has been learning the importance of not getting a big head. She is kind to all and so in turn the confidence can stay (as long as she does not feel better than others- there is no harm).

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I just posted about Kennedy's recital today too. Halle looks adorable and I bet she is the best one. I think you already know this but her is a written reminder that book club is moved to July 1st at 7:30.

Suz said...

Halle...you are such a sweetheart and look super cute in both of your costumes. I showed the ladies that I work with and they think the same!! What a great performer you are!!

summer said...

We love Halle, adn her stage presence!! I just read your descriptiona dn could totally picture it!! Looks like fun!! Have a good one.

Sarah B said...

Ohhhh!...That makes me want a girl! She is super-cute.