We made cute Father's Day cards for activity days. It was my last one- I am going to miss that calling. It was fairly easy and I loved working with Jaclyn. It was fun to be crafty too. Oh well- onward!
provo city center temple
12 years ago
We made cute Father's Day cards for activity days. It was my last one- I am going to miss that calling. It was fairly easy and I loved working with Jaclyn. It was fun to be crafty too. Oh well- onward!
Posted by Amy at 10:43 AM
5 comments:
I am excited for you for your new calling! You will do great. I haven't been able to attend RS for so long...I miss it!
it was fun having a calling with me huh??? :)
So whats the new calling? Sorry ive been out of town the last couple of weekends.
2nd couns in RS pres.
Crazy huh?
So cute! Wish Rob a Happy Father's Day from us...and thanks for the tip I am giving Loron the tickets later today!! I hope he is excited as I am! Think of you often and miss you guys!
Post a Comment