I am jealous...A girl trip would be just fabulous right about now. Too bad Lucy can't live without me. (by the way-- it is my sis-in-law)
Awww...thanks Amy!! The only thing that would have made it better would have been if you and Kristi could have been there. I was able to get a few pics with Becky in them, but she refused a lot!! She was our photographer instead.
I loved Mya's recipe for fudge. That had me laughing out loud. Love when kids cook!!!
Who are you illegal ninja? Yes- love those kids.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww...thanks Amy!! The only thing that would have made it better would have been if you and Kristi could have been there. I was able to get a few pics with Becky in them, but she refused a lot!! She was our photographer instead.
I loved Mya's recipe for fudge. That had me laughing out loud. Love when kids cook!!!
Who are you illegal ninja? Yes- love those kids.
Post a Comment