

We were invited to

a fun couples Halloween party and you can guess who we were-- thanks Wrens for a great time!

halloween sugar cookies for the fab party (the squiggley ones are brains)
__________________________________________________________________
This year we decided to have a "surprise" Halloween party for our school age kids. So I decked out the house with Halloween decorations and then each of the moms planned a game and a treat.
9 comments:
oh amy, your costumes are awesome! you totally pulled her off! love it.
Thanks Abby- you'll have to go back and see the Halloweens Past post-- you commented between postings :0 It took so dang long to get the photos up. I should go to bed :)
You are like the most creative person I know...such a cute idea for the Halloween party and you and Rob look great!! You pull off Sarah sooo well.
WOW Aim! You guys look AWESOME! ;-)
You are beyond creative. It amazes me that you are so incredibly creative and I am so NOT. Oh well. I'll try not to be jealous. ;-)
I enjoyed looking at all of your past Halloween pictures. You guys always look so great. And your Halloween party looked like a fun time.
Can you mentor me? ;-)
Awesome! I love it.
d
Wendy- You are creative! You have such a great eye for color. I have always admired your home decorating skills. And not to mention you are a fantastic cook. no need to be jealous. I have a lot of weaknesses to go along with my strengths. :) I'll mentor you if you mentor me-- in child rearing and cooking. :)
Thanks D!-- Thanks Suz!
I never knew you got so into Halloween - how fun. I love all your themed costumes. The best part was seeing Rob with hair. Thanks again for your help Sunday night. You are the BEST!!! I was so happy with how my little Frankenstein turned out.
Why am i not surprised your at your amazing Halloweens? How FUn!
TIna Fey has a run for her money. Sat. night live will be calling you soon. That is awesome!! I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment