...we had family photos taken this last week. Thanks Brooke! You can check out a preview here. I am so looking forward to the rest of them. I have to admit that I am slightly disturbed by my legs. Guess I didn't realize... :) But my hair looks great :)
provo city center temple
12 years ago


5 comments:
I love, love, love the sneak peek but am now dying to see more and wish that I could make it bigger!! The girls dresses turned out perfect...the leggings and shirts underneath are perfect. Everyone looks great!!
Those are the cutest pictures EVER! I definitely love your taste when it comes to picking out coordinating clothes. I love the splash of yellow- too cute. We need some family pictures so bad and from someone good. I hate the stupid ones from the store. I love the outdoor- just natural looking photos. None of this cheesy posed picture crap!!!
You look great!! and what are you talking about when you say you are disturbed by your legs??? Your CRAZY!! I will be coming to Salt Lake soon- we need to get together- EVERYONE!!
Amy--you guys look TERRIFIC! And what the heck about your legs? You're hot all the way around. You all look so great.
Ditto to all of the above! The pictures look fabulous. Love the colors and yeah, everything!
Thanks! The coordinating is not just me. Rob likes to be involved in that stuff too. Anyway- I cannot wait to see the results :)
Post a Comment