Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess!



















Lucy is officially one...

We had a little party with friends yesterday. It was great- thanks for all who came.

We had a fun day with her today. We always blow up balloons and leave them on their floors for when they wake up on their special day. So Lucy's happened during her nap today- she thought it was pretty fun until a balloon popped in her hands. We took her out to dinner (more fun for us than her, I'm afraid) Anyway- she is such a sweet baby and she has made our family complete!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Happy,Happy Birthday Lucy. You are a very sweet one year old. The cakes were gorgeous, Amy. You always do such a great job. Lucy looks great in red. Love always, mom nilsson

Anonymous said...

Lucy looks darling. I love the party hat and the tongue stickiing out!! So cute.

d

Jenny Kapp said...

Love the red and white polka dots - so cute!

Suz said...

Oh my cuteness!! I love Lucy sooooo much...super cute pictures and love her cake.

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Lucy!!! It looks like you had a great day.

Krista said...

Thanks again for inviting us we had a great time. Don't let me forget I would like to get that marshmellow fondant recipe. Yumm Yumm

Suz said...

This post makes me so happy BTW!!

Diana said...

I've been waiting for these cute pics. My fav is the one of Lucy in the party hat on the poka dot chair. What a fun tradition with the balloons. Do you do it every year for the kids?

summer said...

Love the ckae, but the party hat really tops it!! Looks like so much fun! Hope to see you guys this weekend, still working on that address, I will get back to you!

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

Happy Day. Good times! Tons of love and hugs from the AZSharps.

jaclyn said...

when ever i see poka dots i think of little lucy!

Brittany said...

Happy birthday!!! You and Summer must have been friends!!!