Monday, November 3, 2008

Check this out Stephanie Meyer...



Lucy is a vampire!

5 comments:

Erin H said...

Grace's teeth came in exactly like that! I'd never seen it before. Her Dr. looked at them and said "ah, that's interesting, can't say I've seen that before." They can be vampire buddies.

Diana said...

This must be a shout out to all vampire babies - McKay's came in just like that. How awesome that you have such a great picture to capture the memory.

Jenny Kapp said...

So cute! I was wondering why you didn't include her on the solid blue and white team!! Loved the sneak peak too!

Aleesha said...

I've never heard of teeth like that either, and now look at all the vampire babies coming out of the woodwork.

That's so funny that you're also reading Uglies. It must be our sister ESP. How do you like it so far?

lindie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.