Shut your mouth. Those are being sold at a store that I shop at in 2008. Scary!! LOL!! Do they have silver too. I'm loading the kids in the car right now so I can go buy a pair. Yes! I've totally been looking for those especially to wear with my light up sweater! Don't even pretend that you don't have one!!
9 comments:
Sweet...they'll be perfect for family pics!! We'll just have to change from grey to gold.
can you even imagine??
Shut your mouth. Those are being sold at a store that I shop at in 2008. Scary!! LOL!! Do they have silver too. I'm loading the kids in the car right now so I can go buy a pair. Yes! I've totally been looking for those especially to wear with my light up sweater! Don't even pretend that you don't have one!!
You've got to be kidding me!
Hot! Those are seriously amazing! They would be great for next Halloween though!
YIKES!!! On a good note - super saturday was wonderful - Thanks for everything.
Oh that's just wrong!!!
He He! I actually saw them on the on the racks at Target! We should hang out there and see who actually buys them :)
Please for the love of Mike - whoever Mike is - post! My eyes!
Post a Comment