We are so excited to have updated and fab pics. They turned out great due to our great photographer (reasonable too) Brooke P.
provo city center temple
12 years ago
We are so excited to have updated and fab pics. They turned out great due to our great photographer (reasonable too) Brooke P.
Posted by Amy at 8:49 PM
10 comments:
Super cute family pics:) Everyone looks great sooo adorable all of them...:)
What a gorgeous family. I love your clothes (especially Lucy's dress).
All the pictures are fabulous!! My favorite is the third one down of all the kids...they're all growing up so fast. Love them!!
Oh yeah...about Lucy's dress. I had the thought that you possibly made it? Is this the case because it's so cute?
Loving your family pictures! The poses of the entire family by the fence are great! Looks like you had a great little party - always so creative.
Yes Suz- made the dress- Rob said it looked like polygamist dress. Oh well. I thought it was sort of cute.
Thanks for the compliments-- I was really pleased with the results-- Brooke did a fab job.
love the pictures! and that dress is amazing! not polygamist at all. i love it.
such cute pic amy, you look so great in them!! How are you ever going to be able to pick your favs
Thanks Brittany! Yeah- picking is the hard part :)
Love the pics, and the dress is my favorite part, are you taking any orders!!
Post a Comment