Thursday, November 6, 2008

Save the best for last...

.... I posted three times in one day- so check out all three- especially the last one-- our fam photos.

I got tagged (twice) by jaclyn and lindie.
So here is a combo tag --they both were 7 things:

7 things I can do

1.Make a mess/clean up a mess
2.make cute babies
3.rollerblade
4. tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue :0
5. bake- anything sweet :)
6. speak French- a little
7. craft

7 things I can't do
1. sing (not well, anyway)
2. I can never have every bit of laundry done- keeps on coming
3. Go through an entire day without any sugar :)
4. speak Spanish :)
5. run 13.1 miles (used to)
6. I can't have people mad at me- it eats me up
7. I can't go a week without saying something really stupid that I mull over and over in my mind after it is too late to take it back

7 things I always say
1. "That's Funny"
2. "Clean your room"
3. "Seriously"
4. "Mya- please where jeans" :)
5. "cute"
6. "cool"
7. "I love you"

7 random things about me
1. I love diet soda- lots of different ones
2. I have a goiter- seriously
3. I only have one sister but 6 sisters-in-law
4. I love chocolate
5. I really really want a maid
6. I sleep with my eyes half open
7. I have the wierdest birthmark EVER-- will only show my closest friends

7 things I eat

1. cereal 2. sugar-free hot chocolate 3. Bread 4. crackers and cheese 5. carrots and cucumbers 6. soda 7. candy

Wow- that makes me sound pretty unhealthy--

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe I had almost completely forgotten about your birthmark. ;-)

Amy said...

He he he :) Only my sister would know :)

lindie said...

I'm with Wendy on this one-I too forgot about your birthmark(s???), but thanks for the reminder and the laugh. I remember when I would stay the night at your house and I looked over and saw your eyes half open it would totally give me the creeps. I really wish you could see it!

Thanks for sharing. also, I had to cancel my trip to salt lake, but I will be coming sometime before Christmas. I'll let you and Wendy know. I really want to see you guys.

Diana said...

Had fun catching up and checking your last few post. 1st off your fam pics are amazing. Good luck deciding. I am way impressed with Lucy's dress- you are so talented. Mya's party is still being talked about. Mags had a great time.

Tiffany & Co. said...

What's a goiter? Never heard of it! BTW...I finally met Carrie G. She's a sweetheart, we actually know a lot of the same people. She has a brother my age that I was friends with in college, what a small world!

Amy said...

Goiter- growth in the throat- caused from Thyroid-- ever seen Seinfield?
Yes- love Carrie Godfrey. what a small world! I am glad you finally met her.

Amy said...

Oh Lindie-- I don't have my cow coat anymore--sad. I think it would be coming back in style.