Aleesha tagged me....
2 favorite names: I am all named out-- I don't even want to look at a name book ever again (and I won't have to)- faves that i didn't use- Darby and Tate
2 favorite months: April-- i love Spring-- planting and looking forward to flowers. Halle's bday month and this is the month when I get to go all out on a girly girl birthday party.
October- I love Halloween -- there are other months I love too.
2 favorite foods (and you can't say Pizza): crackers&cheese, cereal
2 favorite stores: Target and Ebay (does that count?)
2 favorite activities: crafting, rollerbading & laundry (haha)
2 favorite huggers: Halle and Mya (Jax always hugs me- but has outgrown cuddling- Lucy is great at hugging/cuddling when she doesn't feel good:)
2 favorite conversationalists (besides spouse): debi- always so much to talk about- love her view of life, wendy- we always have good conversation when we get together- she always has good advice and is so complimentary
2 people to tag: 2Js-- Jaclyn and Jenny K
provo city center temple
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment