...I have the most memories from childhood with my sister Wendy. We fought (badly) but we were somewhat inseperable. We had so much fun together. There was this one summer (with a few cousins)... there was a lot of toliet papering, laughing, daring, sneaking, swimming (we lived in SoCal). We lived on twix and pringles that summer. Wendy--Remember when we decided to go out for a midnight snack and you drove the big yellow van up the road (high speed?) and as we rounded the corner the van door flew open or rather slid open and we were laughing so hard that Barbie and I could not get the door closed. Good thing no one fell out... :)
provo city center temple
12 years ago



5 comments:
Oh boy do I ever remember that summer with Becky & Barbie, and especially that drive in the van. So scary and funny at the same time. ;-) I also remember eating Cool Ranch Doritos and Ding Dongs all summer. So gross (well the Ding Dongs)! ;-)
I love you Aim!
LOL! Love that photo, look how cute you both are!
I just elaborated a smidge on my FS blog about our fun summer. That was so fun. (I sent you the new password.)
You two. Nice pic in Grandma Sharp's living room. Loving that faux leather couch.
can't beat faux leather!
Post a Comment