Friday, January 30, 2009

Flashback Friday


I remember people telling me he was chubby and bing offended :)

I miss those cheeks.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Ah babies are suppose to be cubby.

Jenny Kapp said...

Those are good cheeks. They are the kind you are just drawn to love on! Yummy!

Suz said...

Ah he was such a cute little baby and now is a cute little man!! Love you Jax

Aleesha said...

Be proud of the chub! I love it when people say my babies are chubby. Maya won chubbiest cheeks a couple years ago in the baby contest and I couldn't be prouder. Jax are pretty darn cute too.

lindie said...

That is cute!! I love the chubby cheeks!! ANdie totally has them. They stick out really far. I just want to bite them.

About Neil Diamond- Rollene is obsessed with him and she has seen him several times in concert plus since he lives up the frying pan in Basalt she has seen him at this cafe in Basalt a few times. So, you need to come stay with me and we could go to that cafe everyday until we see him. I hear that he is there quite often!!! so, come on up to my house!!! Anytime!!!

Wendy said...

H*A*P*P*Y* B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y* A*M*Y*!!!! I love you and hope you have a GLORIOUS day!!!!