Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Anyone Interested?


I want to start a book club- thoughts?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I love books. But, I don't know if I could drive up there for one. ;-) I assume you are asking your close-by friends, right? ;-)

laceemo3 said...

I am interested for sure! Ive always wanted to do it just never got around to it. BTW I just saw you hubby at WalMart.

Diana said...

Welcome Home!!! How was the drive? I love book clubs- they offer so much more than just reading. I've been in one for the past five years and treasure every time we get together. I love all the insight and sharing. We've supported each other through all the ups and downs of life and are closer because, but right now have to focus on just finding the time to finish one book a month. I am a slow reader, who lacks major sleep. So when I find the time I am constantly nodding off- regardless of how good the book is. Good Luck!!

Hey just a reminder tonight is ward temple night (6:30pm)and rootbeer floats after at our house.

Nicole said...

I would be totally up for it. Let me know.