Mya fell asleep in the laundry basket
I cut my hair- much needed change- there was a huge pile of hair on the floor when she was done. I cheated on the photos because I was without make-up in the before
Lucy is getting squirmy!
Mya fell asleep in the laundry basket
I cut my hair- much needed change- there was a huge pile of hair on the floor when she was done. I cheated on the photos because I was without make-up in the before
Lucy is getting squirmy!
Posted by Amy at 9:21 PM
6 comments:
Amy--you look GORGEOUS. I really like the cut. You did it yourself? Are you trying to make me hate you? ;-) (I'm kidding. But dangit if you aren't the most talented person I know. I should have liked to have received at least a smidgeon of that talent!) :-)
Remember the time James fell asleep in a laundry basket?
Lucy's got skills. ;-)
Love the hair! You and Wendy have such gorgeous, silky hair. I want it. You should have saved the hair on the floor and made me a wig.
NO! I didn't cut it myself- I meant that I was about ready to cut it myself- My friend's cousin is a hairdresser and SUPER reasonable- so this is the second time she cut it. I would have hacked it I am sure.
And yes- I remember Jamie in the laundry basket and that was the first thing I thought of. You didn't really write your post at 2:18 in the morning did you?
You need a nap!
Abby- you are funny! The wig would have looked strange :) But you have great hair- no need for my leftovers!
Love the new Hair Cut!
Love the hair. I hate when kids start getting squirmy and you have to buckle them into everything.
Loving your new do. I just cut mine yesterday and added tons of blonde, it totally makes you feel better to cut off the dead weight!
Post a Comment