Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just wondering...


I am wondering who is planning on going to women's conference on May 1st and 2nd. I wanted to go and actually booked 4 hotel rooms. One is right across the street from the stadium and the other three are in Orem (in one hotel). I didn't know how many people would plan on going and I wanted my sister and sister-in-laws to go- so I just booked a whole bunch of rooms. But I am not going. Lucy is not interested in any other food source than myself. That may change but I doubt it- knowing the history of my girls. I would not feel okay about leaving her unless I knew she would be great with Rob. So who IS going- so I can pass on the hotel rooms to someone. I am sad. We had a lot of fun last year and I wished I could go again. Oh well- it wouldn't be good to let Lucy starve. :)

Let me know!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm totally planning on going. You are awesome to have reserved rooms. Let me know what we need to do, and we can pay you for them. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I am going, but don't need a room. :) I wish you could go. Maybe just Friday? I tried to get all of my sisters up here, but they didn't feel like they could leave while their kids were in school. Bummer.

Debi

jaclyn said...

i'm for sure going... good bye kids!!!

Nicole said...

I am pretty sure that I am going. I just need to check the dates with Ben first.

Jenny Kapp said...

I will be going also! I actually got online last week and booked a room just in case people decided to go. Your rooms are closer, so I will cancel the booking and go in one of the rooms you have reserved! Thanks for being so thoughtful! Wish you could come too!

Diana said...

Womens Conference sounds wonderful. I'm planning on going. Luckily Monson will take a bottle (I'll just have to pack the pump around). Right now I am in limbo- my good friend Mandy Poll (Aleesha's sister in law) and I have gone together for the last 4 years. However her life is crazy right now and not sure what that week will hold for her and her family. I wish you could come. It was so fun seeing you last year.

Aleesha said...

I'm in as well. I just gotta convince Matt that it'll be a nice relaxing time for me. He gets a little over protective when I'm pregnant.

Melissa Cheney said...

The ladies mentioned this to me last night and it sounds fantastic! I've never gotten to attend, so I'd LOVE to enjoy a few days of girly time! I'm sad you can't go Amy--would be such fun to hang out!