So cute! Where did you get the dresses?
I *LOVE* the yellow dresses! You all look terrific and spring-ish! ;-)
Well- I found it super hard to find dresses that match Halle,Mya and Lucy with them having such different sizes. Childrens Place was the only store I could find them. Fun to match- I guess that is the perk of 3 girls.
I LOVE yellow!!! The dresses are darling. :) debi
Adorable pictures, loving the yellow!
i meant to talk to you about book club in person..yes love to be in book club!
What a darling family! How fun...I love to match my kids too! But poor Bai no sisters to dress alike...Oh well. Im not complaining.
The dresses were very cute! What a cute family!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So cute! Where did you get the dresses?
I *LOVE* the yellow dresses! You all look terrific and spring-ish! ;-)
Well- I found it super hard to find dresses that match Halle,Mya and Lucy with them having such different sizes. Childrens Place was the only store I could find them. Fun to match- I guess that is the perk of 3 girls.
I LOVE yellow!!! The dresses are darling. :)
debi
Adorable pictures, loving the yellow!
i meant to talk to you about book club in person..yes love to be in book club!
What a darling family! How fun...I love to match my kids too! But poor Bai no sisters to dress alike...Oh well. Im not complaining.
The dresses were very cute! What a cute family!
Post a Comment