Monday, May 12, 2008

For Tessa






Which one is your favorite?

I'd like to thank Lucy for her fabulous modeling skills :)

6 comments:

abby said...

oh they are all soooo cute! i bought some fabric recently to make some bibs, but they will not be that cute! my favorite are the bird and elephant.

Nicole said...

I think the elephant is my favorite but they are all darling.

Tiffany & Co. said...

I am so into birds right now, so I'd say the bird bib. They are all just darling. I like the turquoise one too!

summer said...

You are too much!! I am a sucker for polka dots, and birds these days...so its a toss up. Hope you guys are doing well. We got back from grad last night, its was great! We are officially done!!! Thanks for making all those years so much happier! We love you guys!

Jenny Kapp said...

They are all super darling and Tessa is loving them! I love the turquoise color. But the elephant and the birds are so cute. I also love how the brown and purple go together. So I guess I love them all!!

Amy said...

Thanks guys- and Abby- I have no doubt you will make darling bibs!
Summer- I love you too!