Sunday, May 18, 2008

Not that you have lost any sleep over it...

Well- Many of you have inquired of the basement. And we fully planned on having a basement warming party- but every time we have a day available- we are working on projects around the house- So I am not sure if this party is going to happen. In lieu of a party- I am going to post photos.

Jax's room
Living Room (left half)

Play room under the stairs
Halle and Mya's room
Halle and Mya do have furniture- I painted and refinished their dressers. I have a few things I want to do with the bathroom and my craft room-- so I will post those pictures later. If you want to see it you have to come over. But we just completely cleaned out the garage and I have boxes of things to put away. I feel like we just moved in. :) I will have things organized and ready to show in a few weeks- maybe. I do have 4 kids. :) They keep me busy. But I promise to post more pictures in a few days. Thanks guys. It took a lot of time and effort to plan it all out and I am thankful we are finished. :) Yeah!

11 comments:

summer said...

Hey, Happy Sunday! Hope all is well. I am sure everything is coming together fabulous. I am always amazed at how many projects and stuff you do get done with four kids! Your house was beautiful, I was glad we could see it, even if it was quick. Well, I am off to read The Princess Academy to Sophie, have you read that one? Its another Shannon Hale that I really like! Miss you guys! Love Summer

Amy said...

Yes- I have read Princess Academy and I really liked it. I have liked all of Shannon Hale's books. :) I miss you too Summer. I hope all is well with you guys.

Sara said...

Thanks for stopping over today. My husband is starting to finish off our basement, and I had wanted a play area under our stairs, too. After seeing yours with the short door, he's agreed to it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Erin said...

Your basement looks beautiful. You are so talented! Thanks for the candy bar from Ms. Maya, you really didn't need to do that. I was totally joking. She is so dang cute, I just love her!

Erin said...

I keep spelling her name wrong fro some reason. I know it is Mya, sorry.

Diana said...

Love the blue wall in Jax's room and the cute flowerbox on the playroom. How fun and what a relief to finally have it done:) Mags was so excited to see the pic of Ms Mya opening the little door, we need to get them together again.
Give me a call when you are up for a playdate.

Jenny Kapp said...

Very nice! I love your colors! I would love come and see your basement for inspiration, we are getting really close to choosing colors and I haven't thought it through yet!

jaclyn said...

i plan on spending some serious time in your craft room! please leave a shelf for me!

Suz said...

The basement looks great and can't wait to come and see it in person. Get use of that new bed as well!!

The Hiller Family said...

You asked us to comment on your blog if we look at it, so I'm commenting! It's been forever since I've seen you, but it's fun to see your adorable family! Alycia told me to check it out! A new fun blog to check! Enjoy your day!

Amy said...

Jaclyn- you know there is a shelf for you!
Heidi- Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it- now I know you were looking and I can feel free to blogstalk you too :)
And Sara- your welcome- I live to inspire :) Trust me- it was very difficult to get Rob to agree to the door- he thought it was unecessary- but I demanded it. :) The stinkin' door cost the same as a regular door- should have been half price :)
Diana- we would love a play date- I am so glad we got to be humiliated together today- It made me feel better about shaking my booty in front of everyone. :)